Saturday, November 8, 2014

My Interpretation Of Syndicate

Hey there! Today, I’ve decided to talk about the song “Syndicate”. Since I don’t know what inspired The Fray to write the song, I’ll talk about what’s its meaning to me.
I think the song is about how hard life can be, about how you don’t really know who you are, “what you’re made of”, until you see the darkest side of life. But, the song gives a clear hope message. “Don’t forget, we haven’t lost it all yet”, I think we all should remember that when we’re feeling down. Sometimes it feels like we’ve lost everything, but that’s not true, you still have many reasons to keep going.

So this is what I think of the song. I usually listen to it when I’m feeling down, it always helps :) You can listen to the song below and let me know in the comments what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm happy to hear that someone agrees :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. I think this song is about a dead loved one. "halfway around the world lies the one thing that you want. buried in the ground hundreds of miles down" and when this bereaved person wakes up is remembering that dead loved one which bends him til he breaks.
    so the singer wants to tell that bereaved person to close his eyes again and open it only with hope because they haven't lost it all.

    regarding the Monday syndicate, I mean Monday is the first day of working and it's like this syndicate is a group of people who have lost loved ones and they will all fight for this strength to recover from the death because they haven't lost it all.

    ReplyDelete