Sunday, October 12, 2014

10 Covers Of The Fray's Songs

Hey there guys! I have to apologize because lately I’m barely posting, and I’m sorry about that :( But here I am, and this time I’m posting something “different”. I’ve decided to post a few covers of some of The Fray’s songs. I love listening to covers, because you can listen to another variety of a song you love, so I hope you enjoy these covers as much as I did:

Alex Goot & Kurt Schneider - How to Save a Life


 Janick Thibault - You Found Me


 Jannik Brunke & Ben Woodward - You Found Me


Corey Gray & Jake Coco - Heartbeat


Ben Arleth - Never Say Never


 Marius Gröh - Syndicate


Illuse Them - Love Don't Die


 "ctraltrock" (that's the YouTube user) - Happiness


Luke Hemmings - You Found Me


Tyler Ward & Max Schneider - How to Save a Life


Well, this is it, 10 amazing covers of The Fray's songs. I'd like to know what you guys think of these covers, and what you think of this kind of post. Let me know it below in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment